Saturday, December 26, 2009

everything


The other day I uncovered a few pieces that I had been working on a while ago. There's the black and white one- which is sort of a collaboration of different patterns. Sorry, I'll get you guys a picture later. The second one is of a girl with birds nest hair. There are some birds nesting in her hair and a little house. Take a look at the pictures I took of them.
I found an old clock radio the other day. It's about thirty years old but still up and running almost perfectly at the moment. It has some pretty cool functions that you wouldn't find in clock radios these days. For example, it has a touch panel for stopping the alarm, and a slumber function where you can set it to keep going for a certain amount of time before it turns itself off. Great for night time listening! I love it, I can now wake up to the sweet sounds of my favourite radio station.


No comments:

Post a Comment