Friday, December 25, 2009

It's that time of year

I always love this time of year because instead of saying I'll see you next week you can say I'll see you next year, an still mean the same thing.

On Christmas day when we were cracking open all those bon bons and nearly drowned in hte wrapping for them, I realised how terrible the presents are, and I am now thinking of making my own for next year, with much nicer goodies when you crack them open. My only problem is that, as you all may well have already picked out, the bang- which in the bon bons you get from the supermarket is achieved with a very tiny amount of gunpowder- will be hard for me to get. I have now idea where you would be able to find gunpowder these days, without crossing over to the black market. Firecrackers possibly- you could open them up- but I don't think you can buy those either. If you guys have any ideas on how I can get that bang, then leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment